June 6, 2017 – Marketing Forum (Richmond Events) | Miami, FL
50-minute presentation and interactive workshop for 25+ event attendees. Workshop focused on reviewing the Five Essential Traits of a Modern Marketer and included dialogue among attendees and personal case studies and experience share. Each attendee received a complimentary copy of The Cuttlefish Marketer.
- Session Average: 4.39 / 5.00
- Content Quality of Presentation: 4.44
- Content match to program description: 4.61
- How well did the session meet your needs: 4.11
- Speaker Evaluation: 4.39
- Attendee Comments:
- Great energy kept us engaged and the content was easy to digest.
- Scott was friendly and the presentation was easy to follow. I would appreciate more business case examples of the traits in action. I really liked the 5th trait and found diversity very helpful.
- Excellent information and descriptions
- Good end discussion
- Very good, lots of good information
- Great tips and good examples. Enjoyed insight shared and thank you for book and the handout!